what where  
job title, keywords or company
city, state or zip jobs by job search
               
Job Search
        job title, keywords, company, location             jobs by job search    
0

full time Work With Lamarke

at Jobs in Montreal Montreal


Hi,

Lamarke would like to invite you as a freelancer/subcontractor Lamarke can work with for its projects.

Although we boast an international portfolio of clients, Lamarke is supportive to local talent of Greater Montreal.Please note that due to the high amount of competition in the market, the lowest prices will be considered first.

In order to complete the process, please provide us with the following:
Type of services provided ( see list below )
Fixed pricing range
Delivery time ( full completion of project )
Any other relative specifications or limitations you may have on specific types of services
Lamarke is currently interested in the following types of services:
Website Design (Complete)
Website Developement (wordpress, drupal and other cms)
Blog Design & Developement
Logo Design
Business Card Design
Letterhead Design
Logo, Business Card, Letterhead Design
Printed Banner Design
Apparel Illustration
Animation ( 2D )
Animation ( logo animation )
Video (concept, writing, editing)
Please list the information in the following manner (example):
Website Developement / 450-600$ / 1-2 weeks / HTML, CSS3 and Backend Integrations
Logo Design / 100-150$ / 2-3 days / .Ai and ReQuested files provided
Animation / 50$ per Minute / 1 day per minute / All files provided
Please respond to this e-mail before Wednesday the 26th of September 2012. You should be able to provide Lamarke with a receit upon payment. 35% of the price is paid upfront, the remaining 65% are paid upon the project's completion and delivery to the client.

Best Regards,

More Jobs
«
  
22-10-2012
: 339
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Need a Loan? go to Montreal Loans
www.jobs-toronto.ca www.jobs-calgary.ca www.jobs-vancouver.ca www.jobs-montreal.ca
what where  
job title, keywords or company
city, state or zip jobs by job search